Enhanced Skid Steer Guarding System for CAT "D" Series Skid Steers
We offer complete fabrication of enhanced guard packages to guard and protect your employees and your machine. This enhanced guarding can be used on newer CAT Skid Steer "D" models. Enhanced cab guards do not interfere with the tilting capacities of the cab for servicing of the machine. Comes with all the necessary hardware and complete instructions.
Whether your machine will be moving dirt and rock with a bucket, lifting materials on a job site, mulching or doing a specialized job with an attachment, our enhanced skid steer guarding will be there to help protect the operator and the skid steer.
Fits current CAT “D” model skid steers, compact track loaders, and multi terrain loaders:
259D, 262D, 272D, 277D, 279D, 287D, 289D, 297D, 299D , 272D2, 272D2 XHP, 287D2, 297D2 XHP, 299D2, 299D2 XHP, 257D3, 258D3, 262D3, 272D3, 272D3 XE 279D3, 289D3, 299D3, 299D3 XE, 299D3 XE Land Management
PLEASE NOTE: This enhanced guarding is intended as a brush guard only. It is not a certified fops/rops guard.
ENHANCED CAT SKID STEER GUARDING
- Includes guarding for top of the cab and motor area
- Works on skid steers with auxiliary hydraulic cooler OR without auxiliary hydraulic cooler
- Allows easy access for under cab maintenance
- No modifications to the carrier are required during installation process
- Simple bolt on system with easy hose routing
- Approximate installation time; 2 hours
- Includes all necessary hardware and complete instructions
- For “D” model CAT skid steers